HDFC Life Click 2 Retire – ULIP is the new unit linked insurance plan from HDFC Life. This is an online ulip plan and first ulip from HDFCLife. Like a typical ulip plan, HDFC Life Click 2 Retire is also promising the similar returns and targeting people who are looking for retirement planning.
Retirement planning or investing for your retirement is one of the biggest to do list of everyone’s life these days. mainly they way medical and daily life expenses are increasing day by day and as there is no concept of pension for the current generation people, you have to save for your retirement. In such a context HDFC Life Click 2 Retire – ULIP will help you to build a corpus to your retirement. let’s check out the key features, return calculation and other details about this policy.
HDFC Life Click 2 Retire ULIP Benefits, Features
- First of all this is a pure online ULIP plan, means you can buy this policy online without asking for any insurance agent.
- One can choose from Regular, Limited Pay & Single Pay option.
- This policy offer vesting benefit and market returns. The maximum age to vesting benefit is 45 years.
- Policy term is 10 to 35 years. But premium payment term is single pay, 8 years, 10 years and 15 years.
- In case if death during policy period, your nominee will get the final nav value of the fund or 105% of the premium paid, whichever is higher.
- On maturity one will get the fund value amount accumulated till date or assured vesting benefit whichever is higher.
HDFC Life Click 2 Retire Charges
- Premium allocation charge – Nil. 100% of your premiums are invested.
- Policy administration charge – Nil.
- Fund Management Charge – 1.35% p.a. of the fund value charged daily.
- Mortality Charge –Nil.
- Discontinuance charge – Nil.
- Investment Guarantee charge – 0.5% to 0.10% max as per terms
For more information read HDFC Life Click 2 Retire Brochure online.
How to apply HDFC Life Click 2 Retire online?
As HDFC Life Click 2 Retire is a pure online insurance policy, you can visit to HDFC Life Click 2 Retire Online Application page and start filling out your personal details.
In the first page they will provide an option to calculate your retirement corpus. I will suggest you to use that retirement calculator and first find out how much you should invest.
After that provide all your personal details carefully and avoid the risk of insurance claim rejection in future. After that choose your premium amount as per the calculation you opt for and pay the premium amount online.
In case of any issue or money back related query contact HDFC Life customer support and file your complaint about HDFC Life Click 2 Retire online ulip plan.