HDFC Life Sanchay Plan Key Features
- Limited premium paying terms of 5, 8 and 10 years
- Minimum age of entry is 30 days and max is 45 years
- No maximum investment limit
- One can pay premium Annual, Semi-Annual, Quarterly and Monthly(ECS)
- Choose policy term from 15-20 years according to your need
- Guaranteed addition of 8% to 9% at the end of maturity.
- Total guaranteed benefit will be 220% to 325% of sum assured
- EMI facility available for HDFC credit card holder
- No medical test require for this plan
- You can buy HDFC Life Sanchay Online.
- In case of death nominee will get any of the highest value of 10 times annual premium paid, 105% of total premium paid + accured guaranteed addition as death benefit
- At the end of the policy term policy holder will get sum assured + guaranteed addition as maturity benefit. This can be varied from 220% to 325% of sum assured which looks very impressive.
- Get income tax benefit for the premium paid under section 80C and under 10(10D) for the maturity benefit
- There is no rider facility in this HDFC Life Sanchay Plan
- You can revive the policy within 2 years of last premium paid, in case of stopped premium
- To surrender HDFC Life Sanchay Plan you have to pay at-least 2 year premium for policy premium paying term 5-8 years. And 3 year for premium paying term more than 10 years.
- You can avail loan after your policy is eligible for Surrender
Age: 35 years
Premium : 1,23,125.00
Premium Paying Term: 5 year
Policy term : 15 years
Sum assured: 5,00,000
Now as per HDFC life Sanchay plan he will get Rs 11,00,000 after 15 years on maturity. Now lets check in detail further.
Amount spend from you in 5 year = 1,23,125 X 5 = 6,15,625.00. This figure is excluding the service tax which insurer has to bear as per new IRDA law.
Should I Buy HDFC Life Sanchay Plan
So in 5 years you are investing more than 6 lacks and after 15 years you will get 11 lack, which looks good for people who don’t want to take much risk investment. But if you want to play smartly you can avail much more benefit from this investment and find out many alternatives. Let’s say you save this amounts as FD and after 5 year collect all the money and you can go for NSC or other regular income plans where you can earn more interest on long term. But you will not be able to get any insurance during that period. So for that you should always go for a pure term insurance with higher sum assured.