Want to know how to apply aadhar card online? Do you know the online Aadhar card application procedure or how to book Aadhar card slot online? If you know the importance of Aadhar in your everyday life, then don’t wait and go for your Aadhar right now.
Government has taken enough initiatives to provide facilities to people to get Aadhar card as quickly as possible. One can register aadhaar card online or even call to a number and book a slot as well.
Here, I have taken the example Hyderabad city to show the process to apply for Aadhar card online.
In Hyderabad, people can apply Aadhar card online by log in to www.meeseva.gov.in. Recently Govt. has launched this feature with phone booking facility as well.
If you are from Telengana, then hopefully this article will be helpful for you. Follow the below simple steps to apply Aadhar card online in Hyderabad. For other cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, Kerala Delhi etc. you can visit the official UIDAI site for your Aadhaar online registration.
How to apply Aadhar Card application online?
1) First of all, visit the website www.meeseva.gov.in and look for the option “Book Your Aadhaar Slot”. It is in the middle of the website, although not clearly visible. You can also search the page with Aadhaar and get the link easily.
2) On clicking that link you will be navigated to the page, where you will find the online aadhar card application form as below.
3) Here you have to provide the below mentioned information one by one. Provide accurate information only.
This facility is applicable for only LPG gas connection holders as you have to provide your consumer number.
- District: Choose the District (Rangareddy or Hyderabad)
- Mandal: Your Area or Village name
- Enroll Centre: Nearby Aadhar registration centre (Select from the list)
- Resident Name: Put the name of the LPG Gas connection holder
- Put Gender, Age, Mobile number (You will get sms in this number) and email id carefully
- Gas Company Name: Your Gas Company Name
- Gas Agency Name: Agency name who supply you cylinder
- Gas Consumer No: Your Consumer Number
- Verification Code: Type the verification code carefully
Once you provide all the information, check them carefully and then click on the submit button.
After that you will get an appointment date with your registration number on the screen as well as your mobile number. Meeseva aadhar card online slot booking is really easy. You can also check UIDAI Aadhar card status online in the same page itself. Simply visit your nearest authorised Aadhaar enrollment centre with all the necessary documents on that date and complete the process.
You can also take the Aadhar card appointment by phone by dialling the toll free number 1100. This will really help people to escape the queue and uncertainty. You can plan that day accordingly and finish the process.
Currently UIDAI is giving the facility of online Aadhar application for seventeen states across country. Hope this feature will roll out to every state soon. I would request you to share your experience of applying Aadhar card through online in other cities by simply commenting in this post.