IndianOil Citibank Platinum Credit Card Review
IndianOil Citibank Platinum Credit Card launched with a tagline “70 litres of Free fule”. Do you think CiTI Bank Credit Card will give you this much free fuel?
Let’s find out out the basic features of this credit card and review IndianOil Citibank Platinum Credit Card.
IndianOil Citibank Platinum Credit Card Benefits
As the name suggest, this credit card is designed in such a way that one can get maximum benefit on purchase by earning points which can be spent further in petrol pumps. Seems like the best credit card for a person who use his/her vehicle regularly for daily communication.
- Get Rs. 250 worth benefit on activation before applying 31st May 2015.
- In case you are able to spend Rs 30,000 or more, annual fee will be waived off. Or else Rs 1000 will be applied as annual fee for IndianOil Citibank Platinum Credit Card.
- Get 4 turbo points on each Rs 150 spent on any authorized Indian Oil outlet. 2 turbo points on groceries & super markets and 1 turbo point on spending on dinning, online shopping & other selected places.
- 100% waiver of fuel surcharge (2.5%) on purchase of fuel, which means double savings.
- You can redeem the turbo points accumulated on any Indian Oil fuel outlet. 1 turbo point will be considered as Rs. 1, which is really a great feature.
- You can also redeem these turbo points in any of the selected 700 merchant places or by purchasing a gift voucher as well.
- Find out an Indian Oil outlet by sending SMS IOC <pin code> to 52484 or by calling at +91 98807 52484.
- You can redeem accumulated turbo points while buying a flight ticket on Air India or Jet airways.
- Max 20% of discount can be availed on dinning with any CITI bank credit card.
- Enjoy benefits of CITI bank online banking and access many features online.
- CITI Bank IndianOil credit card is an International credit card which can be used while travelling abroad in places like USA, Canada, UK etc. Get more information regarding this by giving a call to CITI help line.
- Enjoy typical features like balance transfer, EMI options, ATM cash withdrawal, availing loan etc.
- Turbo points will never expire
Citibank Platinum Credit Card Limit: The credit limit assigned by the bank is based on its internal credit parameters. Once the Credit Card is processed, this will be communicated to the customer in the credit card welcome pack.
IndianOil Citibank Platinum Credit Card Instant help
In case you need any information, you can simply use the below mentioned ways to get more information by sending an SMS.
Check out the conversion rate that will be applied when you try to redeem IndianOil Citibank credit card points on any shopping outlet.
How to apply IndianOil Citibank Platinum Credit Card
CITI bank has 2 credit cards under the Indian Oil segment.
- IndianOil Citibank Platinum Credit Card.
- IndianOil Citibank Titanium Credit Card.
One can easily apply for these credit cards by visiting CITI bank official website and clicking on APPLY NOW button in blue color on credit card feature page.
In case you have a CITI bank savings account, then you can use the same details. Otherwise you have to provide your entire address and verification details while applying for IndianOil credit card.
You can also request for help by calling CITI bank customer care number ask them to send someone to assist you to apply the credit card. Read all the terms & conditions carefully before applying IndianOil Citibank Platinum Credit Card.