OLA, the newest buzz in taxi service business is trying to do something different to capture the attention of drivers as well as capturing the market share of app based online taxi service in India. OLA has launched OLA Star partner rewards scheme to provide multiple benefits to drivers and their family members. Under this scheme drivers and their families will get various benefits like medical insurance, scholarship for children, skill development training to fuel discounts and car-servicing benefits. This is a unique kind of scheme launched by OLA and in fact first by any app based online taxi aggregator in India. In this article I will share more about OLA Star scheme and a taxi driver can be benefited by this wonderful scheme.
Key benefits of OLA Star scheme for taxi drivers
- As per the Hindu news, OLA collaborating with New India Assurance company and provide medical insurance of 2 lakh to drivers. This will cover hospitalization and other medical expenses. Besides health insurance every driver is going to get a life cover of Rs 2 lakh in association with ICICI Pru Life. Besides that a personal accidental cover will also be provided in which in case of death of driver family will get Rs 5 lakh.
- The children’s of drivers can get a monthly Rs 1000 of education scholarship.
- OLA will also encourage micro-entrepreneurship and to do that they will conduct special personality and skill development workshops for women-family members of drivers on its platform.
- Besides that OLA is also planning to drive a program to reward the best driver to encourage drivers.
- Company will provide few drivers to get a priority service from chosen car garages in Bengaluru. The maximum discount could be Rs 500 in such cases.
Don’t Miss LIC Launched 3 new plans this year 2015
This move will definitely attract drivers and they can find a good business options in this segment. OLA Star scheme could be a one of its kind reward program which drivers may find first time in their career.