Don’t Miss What is CIBIL Score, find complete details here
To know about your CIBIL score it is possible in both online and offline. In case you have all required information then you can fill the online form and pay the amount online and get your CIBIL score instantly online itself. But in case if you have to provide some proof of your transaction history or other document then it might take some time. Here we will discuss about both the process.
How do I know my cibil score online
Then fill up all the section mentioned below with all your information.
- I want my score! – with CIR (Credit Information Report)
- Tell us about yourself
- How can we reach you?
- Help Us Identify You
- Additional Details
2) Then pay the amount Rs 470 with Net banking, Debit card, Credit card via online payment gateway.
3) Next step is the authentication process where you can see 5 system generated questions related to your credit history or habit. Minimum you have to answer 3 out of them.
4) If you pass this stage you can straight away access your credit score. You will also get the detailed score analysis report in your mail box.
5) In case you have failed this authentication process then you have to go through the know-your-client procedure. Fill out the identification form, submit the proof of Identity and address proof, so that the credit score is delivered to you through express delivery.
How to know your CIBIL Score Offline
Consumer Relations: Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited,
Hoechst House, 6th Floor, 193 Backbay Reclamation,
Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021, India.
Tel.: 022 61404300, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
So that’s all you need to know about your CIBIL score. So now check your CIBIL score and share your experience here to enhance this article.