The EPF claim process has been revamped and made very easy these days, One can easily claim EPF balance online without any hassle. But still, in many cases EPF claim rejected
Is your EPF claim rejected after applying for EPF balance withdrawal online? Many times even people submit both the EPF forms 19 and 10C properly, they get a message like “Your 10C form has rejected” or “Your form 19 has been rejected” with some message. Sometimes people even don’t get any proper message about why the EPF claim is rejected.
Top Reasons for Rejection of your EPF Claim
EPF claim or how to withdraw EPF balance is a very popular and most searched queries, as most people who just changed their job are looking to explore that. Although you can transfer your EPF balance to your new employer, withdrawing your EPF money is also a good idea to get a surplus amount in case you need some cash flow as per your financial need. Before that, you should check out the latest TDS rules applied on EPF claim.
But in a hurry people sometimes fill the forms and the result is EPF claim rejection. EPFO doesn’t tolerate a single mistake in the form data and it is a tedious process as well to get your EPF money in your bank account. So in this article, I will share those Reasons for Rejection of your EPF Claim.
- First of all, provide all the information properly so that it matches with your previous employer records.
- Mention your mobile number and email id clearly without any overwrite.
- Mention about your bank account details
- If your previous employer has already raised an EPF claim, but you are not getting any response. In that case, don’t raise a fresh EPF claim online without knowing the previous claim status. This may end up EPF rejection.
- In case you are applying for EPF claim online, then make sure you submit the printed copy within 15 days of application.
- Make sure you are giving the signature as per the records.
These are few common Reasons for Rejection of your EPF Claim. There might be some other reason as well, but as per my experience due to signature mismatch, I had face an EPF claim rejection once in my life. What about your experience?